9.17.2013

INTERIOR INSPIRATION : FROM GERMANY WITH LOVE.












I'm feeling some love for and from Germany today. I received an issue of Freundin Magazine in the mail today featuring an interview with me and this tour of my home. It totally made my day! I have been spending the evening inspired by gorgeous German interiors- so many stylish ones out there. (See also: this post)

Sources (from top to bottom): Sandra Juto, Design*Sponge: Glenn Garriock, Ikea Family Live, Freunden Von Freunden: Silke Neumann, Apartment Therapy: Mireille & Simon, unknown, Thomas Kroeger, desire to inspire, Ikea Family Live, and Freunden Von Freunden: Rebecca Lamarche-Vadel.

1 comment:

  1. I really love that black painted brick, so cool.

    xoxo | Lauren from Adored Vintage

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...