5.07.2013

INTERIOR INSPIRATION : STUDIO SPACES.











Whenever I'm feeling a lack of inspiration and motivation for creating, I dig through pictures of art spaces, places where others feel surges of creativity. I think that even if it's just a tiny spot in your home, everyone needs a place to inspire and produce art.

Sources (from top to bottom): Glitter Guide, Brene Brown, unknown, Fjeldborg, Design*Sponge: Lotta Jansdotter, The Design Files, SF Girl By Bay: Lisa Congdon, Design*Sponge: Greg + Grey, and 91 News.

5 comments:

  1. I would happily move into any of these studios!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like peeking in other peoples work spaces, there's some great ones here.
    I feel very lucky that last year I was able to build my own studio in the garden. I find it such a haven and nest of creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore the colours your pictures have and the creative inspiration.

    just on thing I'm struggling to find a follow button for your page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, just what I needed. My studio space needs to be revamped!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many things and color but still looks so organized

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...