5.22.2013

INTERIOR INSPIRATION : PALM SPRINGS.













Growing up in Los Angeles, my family and I would take frequent trips to Palm Springs. It's been years and years since I've visited, but now it looks like I will be heading back next year for my honeymoon! It's such a mecca for mid-century design, which I couldn't appreciate as a child, so I'm looking forward to soaking it all in (along with plenty of sun and cocktails.)

Sources: Dwell, David Jimenez, Jonathan Adler, Dwell, Elle Decor, House To Home, unknown, Christopher Kennedy, Elle Decor, Mid Century Architecture, and Desire To Inspire.

2 comments:

  1. Buy quality oak furniture, beds, wardrobes, bedroom, dining, kitchen and occasional furniture with fast UK delivery from Factory Direct Furniture UK.tub/club chairs

    ReplyDelete
  2. The source of the "unknown" picture is LivingHomes, a modern prefab/modular home company. It shows their first project/founder Steve Glenn's residence/show house. It is a model RK 1, designed by Ray Kappe, and LEED Platinum certified.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...