9.22.2010

interior inspiration : the colors of fall.













Might I say that I am terribly excited that autumn is here? As much as I love the summer, fall is by far my favorite season. It just shines here in Portland- I'm counting the days until the leaves change and the breezes kick in. I adore the colors of this time of year...

Sources (from top to bottom): Dwell, Inspace, Anson Smart, Tim Evan-Cook, Frederik Vercruysse, Hus & Hem, Lucas Allen, Melissa Kaseman, David Giles, Daniel Farmer, and The Selby: Sean MacPherson.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, these pictures are all so lovely! I feel really inspired to change me decor and add some lovely warm colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it weird for a sink to make someone weak in the knees? i've always loved big, deep sinks but that aqua is killer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...