9.24.2010

five senses friday.

This week, I have decided to play along with my friend Abby on her weekly "Five Senses Friday" posts (originally created by Shari Altman.) If you also contribute, let me know in the comments.

Tasting...


Popsicles. The ice cream man is still coming around and parks right outside our house- I just can't resist buying dollar popsicles every day. (photo by smallvilleshop)

Seeing...


Morning light every day, more often than I'm used to. I'm becoming less of a grump in the early hours of the day. (photo by danske)

Hearing...


The songs of The Smiths, Billie Holiday, and Patsy Cline on my new record player. (photo by lorna • jayne)

Feeling...


The warmth in my hands from cup after cup of tea and coffee. I can't get enough sometimes. (photo by famapa)

Smelling...


Clean laundry. I think I have finally almost caught up with all the piles that had gathered. (photo by bamsesayaka)

7 comments:

  1. This is really great, I think I may play along next Friday!

    :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet five senses...wasn't it fun?! today was my first day playing along with abby and i might do it again next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea! And as usual your chosen pics are a delight. I think I might have to join in on Friday too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful idea, I'll be playing along this Friday, can't wait! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello! I'd like to be a blog "follower" but I can't find the link that enables me to be one. Seeing your blog made me feel excited and delighted and I'm not even an artist! There's just so much beauty in here and so many wonderful ideas :) Cheers!

    - dette

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome idea! I definitely plan to play along many more times yet! Please feel free to check out my contribution :)

    http://sarah-beeyouteafull.blogspot.com/2010/11/five-senses-friday.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...