5.26.2009

flickr photo of the day : springtime soiree.



Untitled by abbytrysagain.

I hope you all had a fabulous, sun-filled Memorial Day weekend! The above photograph is a polaroid that my friend Abby took of me and my sister-in-law at the springtime party I threw on Sunday. It was a beautiful day with fresh farmers market food, sweet sun tea, quilts spread out on the grass, bunches of flowers in old bottles all over the place, petal-studded carrot cake and strawberry pie, and wonderful people. I really had an amazing time and it made me feel like this is going to be a truly lovely summer.

4 comments:

  1. aaaah! those sock pom poms are so awesome! i need some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photograph! Sounds like summer is going to be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for having me over! i had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys are so cute with your green socks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...