9.10.2007

amanda visell.



Today's artist spotlight is on Amanda Visell. The best way I can think to describe Amanda's illustrations is absolutely adorable. Sleeping animals, superheroes, musical cats, toast-eating robots, and ice cream-licking unicorns... really, how can you not fall in love with it? Her illustrations are very reminiscent of 60's and 70's children's book and advertising art, which is always the artwork I tend to gravitate towards the most. Amanda has exhibited her work in galleries and museums throughout the nation and has an exclusive mechandise line at Disneyland USA. She even has her own book of artwork entitled Popping Through Pictures. Keep a lookout for more of her fabulous work!



1 comment:

  1. ooh! I am a huge fan of this lady's art.. it reminds me of old disney gouache paintings.. she works with another lady.. I think they made a little book or something. They were at comic con and gave me a pin set. I was so stoked.

    -sierra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...